August 18, 2018
12pm – 6pm
Kimmel Park, Mill City
471 SE Fairview Street
Players – Win $250 cash!
The Santiam Canyon Scavenger Hunt is a family friendly event where you seek out local businesses to earn tickets for a $250 cash prize! There is no entry fee for players!
- Pick up a map at Kimmel Park
- Visit vendors and local businesses to answer a question
- Bring the answers back to Kimmel Park
- Get one raffle ticket for each correct answer
- Attend the Grand Prize Drawing at Kimmel Park to win!
Business and Organization Participants – Register Now!
- Players will come to your location
- You will give them an answer to your question
- They will use that answer to earn a raffle ticket for a $250 cash prize!
Businesses and groups in the North Santiam Canyon are invited to participate! This program is just one way that the North Santiam Chamber of Commerce is working to bring awareness of our local community and it’s thriving businesses and non-profit groups. You do not have to be a Chamber member to participate, although we do appreciate your support. To join the Chamber, visit www.nschamber.org/join
A few ways that you can make this especially memorable for your players (and future customers):
- Hand out small candies to each player, like chocolates
- Require them to learn a short dance, or memorize your slogan
- Ask them to like your Facebook page for a chance to win your own drawing
- Hand out coupons or flyers to promote events or sales that happen during the slower off-season
PDF forms for Registration